Shirt Stay Plus ® Stirrups Key Features:
- Elastic band that feels better on your legs
- Adjustable clip ensuring that once adjusted, it will not readjust
- Clip w/ nylon teeth that grips onto your shirt/socks
- Clip ensures shirt stay will keep your shirt tucked in
- Stitched multiple times ensuring durability
Shirt Stay Plus ® Stirrups* are designed to keep your shirt tucked in. Package includes two (2) individual elastic straps. The straps are made of a durable elastic material that has been field tested to be long lasting and comfortable. Shirt Stay Plus ® Stirrups consist of a “Y” shaped strap with two metal clips that connect to your shirt and a single loop that’s place around your foot. The metal clips have nylon teeth that firmly grip your shirt without any damage and will not slip off. The adjustable buckle allows for a perfect fit and will not readjust during use.
Shirt Stay Plus ® Memorial Band Key Features:
Durable elastic material that fits tightly around your agency’s badge.
When a memorial band is worn:
- Upon the line of duty death of an active law enforcement officer (LEO) in your department. The mourning band should be worn for a period of thirty days from the date of death.
- By all LEO in uniform or in civilian clothing while displaying a badge when attending the funeral of an active LEO. Upon the completion of the funeral, the mourning band shall be removed.
- Upon the line of duty death of a LEO from a neighboring jurisdiction. The mourning band will be worn from the date of death and removed at the conclusion of the day of burial.
- National Peace Officers Memorial Day (May 15th).
- The day of any memorial service your agency has honoring your department’s LEO’s who have died in the line of duty.
- At the direction of your sheriff, agency director or chief of police, when special circumstances dictate that a department display of official mourning is appropriate.